Dr Peter is passionate about wine and learning about wine. The Cape Wine Lovers’ Society shares my passions with all wine drinkers and enthusiasts. I aim to inform and broaden your appreciation of all wines in a spirit of fun and adventure.
- Book Review – Passion from the Sommelier Genius
- Guillaumé the Garagiste
- How does Soil affect a Wine – Chardonnay?
- Book Review – You are What You Drink …
- Sweet Caroline
- Book Review – Witty Wisdom by Oz Clarke
- Does (Glass) Size Matter – White Wine?
- How does Soil affect a Wine – Sauvignon Blanc?
- Does (Glass) Size Matter – Red Wine?
- Aged Wines – to Decant or not to Decant? 1998 Goede Hoop Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wine Cellar the Top Fine Wine Seller
- Perdeberg Earns Its Stripes
- First Harvest is the Sweetest
- Bramon Beside the (Plettenberg) Bay
- KLEIN KAROO KARUSA!